Thank you for your faithful generosity which allows us to continue the mission and ministry of God’s kingdom. Please prayerfully consider your financial commitment for 2021, and click here to submit your 2021 pledge.
FAQ’s About Giving Online:
- How do automated contributions work?
- You select a payment method, start date, frequency and contribution amount. On the scheduled date(s), donations will be processed and deposited into the church bank account.
- When will my contributions be processed?
- Your contributions will be processed on the date(s) you authorize.
- What can I use to show I made a donation?
- The itemized list of electronic transactions that appear on your bank or credit card statement can be used as proof of your donations.
- Will I receive a receipt?
- You will receive a receipt via email, and you will also be able to view transactions in your giving history. Guest donors will receive a receipt if they choose to enter their email address when completing a donation.
- How safe is electronic giving?
- Vanco Payment Solutions meets or exceeds all industry standards to safeguard your data. To help ensure your data stays safe, Vanco leverages technology such as tokenizing card data and encrypting sensitive information for transmission and storage.
- Can I cancel or place a hold on my donation?
- You can cancel or suspend donations by notifying the church or by going online and signing into your account.
- I made a mistake and donated the wrong amount. How can I get a refund?
- Contact the church office and they will be able to credit the amount donated in error back to your account – just like when you return an item you bought at a store or online.
- What payment methods can I use to donate?
- Donations can be made with all major debit/credit cards currently accepted by your church. You can also give or pay using your checking or savings account.